Since this is a fictional party, there are not real treats...but we can use our imaginations and THAT'S sugar and guilt free!!
This was the view out of my "office" window today...Isn't it pretty???
I'm sure you can see why I'm getting in the holiday spirit! So away we go with a snowy white setting
Here is polar bear number one...he came as a surprise for a donation to National Wildlife Federation to help save these beautiful creatures from extinction in the wild
And this little guy was a gift from a friend.
How about some sparkly champagne in icey crystal flutes...
Some cool peppermint chocolates (Ghirardelli-yum!) in a shiny silver pedestal dish
I only wish there were a snowy white coconut cake on that glass pedestal...wouldn't that be perfect?
We could serve it on white plates
And use sparkling silver to enjoy that imaginary coconut cake
Thank you for indulging my fantasy of a winter dessert party...hope you enjoyed it!
Now for the dish on the dishes:
- Champagne flutes are from ebay (where else??)
- White cotton undercloth is also from ebay
- White china plates are Royal Albert Val D'or
- Silverplate forks are Towle (unknown pattern) from an apartment sale
- Cut glass cake pedestal purchased on line at Tea with Grace
- Silverplate pedestal dish holding peppermint chocolate-don't know when or where
- The flameless candles from QVC
Hopefully next time will be more Christmas-y. Be sure to visit all of the beautiful tables at Susan's Between Naps on the Porch (link is up on the right)...she's the wonderful hostess responsible for Tablescape Thursday.
I look forward to your visits!!