Our backyard this morning
I know that all of you southern ladies are having a terrible weather time right now! I hope everyone is safe and warm. Up here in upstate New York, this is normal and we have the equipment to deal with it (though some schools are closed today). I am also lucky that, for the most part, I work at home. So it is snowing and quite lovely. A snowy white table seemed appropriate for the day.
There is nothing I love more in winter than being in my own cozy home, with the snow coming down. Here is a winter white table for two
Wintery silver, glass, lace, and candles
Etched crystal glasses in two different patterns
A closer look at the frosty etched iced beverage glass
After dinner, maybe a nice fire in the living room?
Thank you for coming out in this snowy weather (though I'm sure it's warm and sunny somewhere!!).
Now for the dish on the dishes:
- All of the white china is Royal Albert Val D'Or which I have been collecting for years from ebay
- The sterling is my Oneida Damask Rose
- The cotton lace tablecloth I have had for years
- White napkins were purchased on ebay
- For the centerpiece, I used an oblong silver tray and a silver stemmed dish with candles and pearls
- The etched iced beverage glasses are from ebay and the wine glasses from a dear friend
I hope you leave me a message because I love to read your comments!!