Isn't this square plate just beautiful...
And this teapot is just adorable...again that square shape is so pretty
I love the square-ish shape of these pieces
This is so cute for a little afternoon coffee and sweet treat
These cups are small...almost demitasse size, but we can just refill more often!
Here is a close-up that shows the overall floral pattern...so charming!
This feels very pastel and spring-y
Here are the only other chintz pieces that I have
I also have this pretty chintz Old Country Roses teapot which was a gift from my friend Terry...she knows I am a nut for OCR! That little creamer is from my mother-in-law in England. It is actually Royal Winton. The pattern is "June Roses". It's hard to see, but the background is pale yellow.
I don't that that rose colored bowl even counts as chintz, but I love it!
Now for the dish on the dishes...
- The chintz coffee set was a great find at a second hand store
- The tablecloth is another that my sister brought to me from Ireland
- There isn't much in the way of silver, but I used my Oneida "Damask Rose"
- The flowers are from the grocery store...$9 for the whole bunch of roses!!
- The dish with the cookies is Limoge...given to me by a very close friend
Hope you enjoyed my "chintz-y" post today! Thank you for stopping by. Please visit Susan at "Between Naps on the Porch"(the button is up on the right). You will see AMAZING tables!