I just wanted to show this pumpkin a little closer
This is just a closer look of the placesetting
Oh yeah...left-over Halloween candy...anyone else have a bowl of these???
This was for dessert. We had a scoop of vanilla bean ice cream with home-made chocolate chip cookies
And here are those cookies...this is Tyler Florence's recipe...Peter's favorite!!
It was a great way to watch the returns!
Now for the dish on the dishes:
- The toile plates are from T.J. Maxx (we don't have a Home Goods, so I hit T.J.Maxx a lot!)
- The silverplate is my Oneida Vanessa/Francesca
- The salad bowls are from my everyday Gibson set
- The glasses are Waterford Marquis (TJM again)
- Taupe placemats are from Linens & Things several years ago
- Ralph Lauren napkins (TMJ)
- The white pumpkin is T.J. Maxx as well
- The white bowl for the salad was from a garage sale about 25 years ago...we usually use it for potatoes. I think it was about $2!!
- The little footed ice cream dishes have been with me for as long as I can remember
- Creamware dessert plates are Wedgwood queensware. I LOVE this pattern!!
I hope you all voted for the candidates of your choice!!!
Thank you for stopping by...be sure to visit all of the beautiful tablescapes at "Between Naps on the Porch" ...the button is up on the right of my blog.