But today, I thought I'd take it for a test drive in teacart mode. This is a perfect way to have some sweet treats and a hot cup of tea. So here we go...
Here is the "teacart" with all of its accoutrements. The cranberry color seems fitting with the autumn season
This pretty china pattern is Royal Albert "Celebration"
These colors are so pretty and sort of "girly", no?
The roses on the silver go with the roses on the china...as I've said before, I am very "match-y, match-y" even though I know it's not so fashionable right now
I think a fragrant raspberry tea would do nicely
A closer look at the tea cup before it goes back with my teacup collection
I'm sure that this cart will show up again!
Now for the dish on the dishes:
- The hardwood cart is from QVC...I've been looking at it for quite a while and finally bit the bullet
- The cranberry placemats are from ebay
- The plates and teacup are Royal Albert "Celebration" also from ebay
- The teapot is Polish china from "Tea with Grace" which is a great site with lots of beautiful table treasures
- The sterling is my "Damask Rose" by Oneida from ebay
- The silver stand...I honestly have no idea where I got it
Thank you for stopping by. I love to read your comments!! Please let me know you were here. Also, be sure to visit our hostess, Susan at Between Naps on the Porch (see upper right side of this blog for her button)