Here's the table for our first foray into mac and cheese, light style. Oh dear, red AGAIN????
Believe it or not...these are the same flowers I used
I love these white dishes...I thought they'd could be used as plates OR platters (and who can't use more platters!).
Won't this be perfect for the planned menu?
The edge on these plates is so pretty...it's what caught my eye in the store
I am going to make the mac and cheese in this cute ramekin. They come with lids and are oven-safe
This little server will be great for custard...one of my husband's favorites!
This is the side view of the square dish...
...which matches the little ramkin
Close up of the silverplate flatware
If he ends up liking the mac and cheese...it may become a staple at our house. Wish me luck!
Now for the dish on the dishes:
- Those white platters/plates were a find at TJMaxx...I should have bought more!!
- The ramekins and square dish are Temp-tations "Old World" in cranberry. I have several pieces and it is WONDERFUL to use (got them on QVC)
- Red placemats from TJM
- Damask napkins from ebay
- Silverplate flatware was my mother's
- Glasses are Waterford's Marquis line
- The flowers are in a Paul Revere silverplate bowl...love that shape
Thank you for dropping in...please visit all of the gorgeous and creative tables at Susan's Tablescape Thursday. Just click on the button up on the right!
Love to hear from you!!!