Let's see...a pink salad plate and white bread plate...and a pretty pink footed dish for a dessert. The pink damask napkin is held by a pink flower napkin holder. Does she like pink, you ask? YESSSSS!
An etched iced beverage glass for something chilled to drink...
It's coming together for my dinner tray. Perhaps a nice chicken caesar salad, a delicious roll, and some fruit in season for dessert.
...and finally a hot cup of decaf coffee!!
A lovely tray...for my "home alone" dinner (with my signature "crooked arrangement!)
Now for the pieces I used:
- The tray was given to me by my sister Phyllis
- The pink plate is from Dillards (on-line 50% off)
- The bread plate and cup/saucer are Wedgwood Queensware from ebay-I love this cream on cream pattern
- The etched glass is also an ebay find (I have 10 of them!!)
- The pink footed dish is also an ebay find (I have a total of 6)
- The pink damask napkin is from ebay
- The napkin ring is "Old Country Roses" and I found 4 at TJ Maxx
- The silverplate is my favorite...it is Reed and Barton "Rathmore". I bought these when we first got married (he indulged my fancy then; little did he know...) ;-)
Thanks for stopping by!!!