Friday, October 29, 2010

Do with what you have...

I love Halloween...I always have, but I have to say that I don't have much in the way of table decorations.   So I am putting together a little table with the few things that I do own.  I have been visiting all of the amazing tables with adorable dishes and all sorts of creepy crawlies, witches, and jack-o-lanterns.

It's month end at work and I have been putting in many hours, so I am posting VERY late for this Thursday's TT.  I haven't even carved my pumpkin yet!!! 

Here is my sparse little table (fuzzy pictures and all!!)...

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!
 
 Here's a little table for two... 


Just by the light of candles...


Here's a view of the whole place setting...


Napkins are tied with pumpkin-covered ribbon


Looks like there may be soup for dinner...
 

 This happy little witch has a basket of...


 CANDY CORN!!!  How can you have Halloween without candy corn!  She's a nice witch...she'll certainly share!


Well..this is a ceramic pumpkin which will have to do until I get my real one carved!
 I hope everyone gets lots of visits by little ghosts and goblins...that is the best part!!!
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!

If you didn't arrive here through Susan's "Between Naps on the Porch" blog, please click on her button up to the right and enjoy, enjoy, enjoy!!!!

2 comments:

  1. I'm such a fan of using what I have sitting around in closets and boxes. You did a great job! Thank you for sharing your charming design. I particularly like your brown transferware. Cherry Kay

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty table, Tess! Love it by candlelight. It is one of those merry not scary Halloween tables - I like it!
    Beth

    ReplyDelete