Tuesday, August 17, 2010

The Postman and Victoria

(not the latest issue)

No...it's not gossip about Queen Victoria and her local postman  It's the day that my postman brings my Victoria magazine and it's one of my favorite days of all!!!  Everything stops when the mail comes and I sit in my favorite chair and read it cover to cover.  September/October is one of my favorite issues because I love fall and it is also the British issue (and I am an over-the-top anglophile!).

So I will read and re-read it until the November/December issue comes (which is my favorite issue always!!)

Hope everyone is enjoying their latest issue!!!!

Tess

2 comments:

  1. My new issue hasn't arrived yet. Like you, the day it comes, I sit down and read it cover to cover.

    While Victoria is my absolute favorite magazine, I also really love Southern Lady, Tea Time, Southern Living, and Coastal Living. And the best thing is, they don't all arrive at the same time...so by the time I'm through with one of them, another has arrived. then before you know it, it's time for Victoria again.

    Have a fabulous day,
    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just received my new issue - I took it with me to the hairdresser's yesterday - it is delightful.
    I am so thankful you joined me this week. I love to read other's posts and to see their creativity.
    I hope you have a delightsome day,
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete