The white plate for the onion mushroon tart, square plate for salad, and clear footed dish for shrimp cocktail...oops...I forgot to put out the cocktail forks :-(
Another square plate on the upper left with a casual cup. We'll have dessert and coffee...
A last look...hope you enjoyed it!
The dish on the dishes...
- The white plates are Royal Albert "Old English Garden". This is a discontinued pattern but I found these on ebay
- The square floral plate I found at T.J.Maxx for less than $2 each
- The flatware is my Reed & Barton "Rathmore"
- Gold damask napkins are from Linens and Things several years ago
- The white cups also from Linens and Things
- Red placemats from Big Lots (and I wish I had bought several more!!!)
- Clear footed dishes from Walmart MANY years ago
- The clear pitcher holding grocery store flowers has been with us so long, I can't remember its origins
- The round placemat is from T.J. Maxx last year...there were only two...I wish there had been more!!
- The beautiful Waterford Marquis crystal glasses are from Joanne (the best officemate ever!!!)
- Napkin rings from Oneida
I still don't have a date for this luncheon and am not sure I am done testing tablescapes either...Thank you for stopping by...