Now I'm back in my comfort zone, using red!! The menu has been set and will be shrimp cocktail, fresh salad with rolls, onion mushroom tart, and homemade cookies for dessert. There will also be cold beverages and coffee, of course.
Here is the long view
Come a little closer...
Here is the place setting...palest pink glass dishes on a small white plate for shrimp cocktail. Next, the rose floral salad plate and main course plate. There is a bread plate for warm rolls.
I love carnations and I had white ones for this red vase...perfect for the red toile tablecloth
This is the first outing for this toile tablecloth
Coffee later with cookies for dessert...better get out more dessert plates!!
Last look at this "test table"
Now the "dish" on the dishes...
- Red rose pattern dishes from "Iron Accents"
- The small white Wedgwood plates and cup and saucers from ebay
- Pink glass dishes from ebay
- Ivory damask napkins and napkin rings from ebay
- Silverplate (Oneida Vanessa/Francesca) from ebay
- Red and white cotton toile tablecloth on deep sale from Dillards on line-$15 reduced from $50!!
- Red placemats from Big Lots...$1 each!
- Red vase actually found in a closet at work...no one wanted it so it came home with me
- The cut glass pitcher was my grandmother's
- Iced beverage etched glasses...guess where!!! EBAY!!
- The sparkly place card holders were a giftI guess that's all the info that I have.
Thank you for visiting and I hope see you at your blog table!