A glimpse of the place setting
Straight on view
Now for the "mums"...There was a mum sale as a fund raiser for a local school. The mums came in a variety of colors (I bought three!!) and are all just gorgeous. So I decided to use the maroon-ish one on the table. It goes well with the salad plate and feels like autumn!
I wrapped the pot with a tea towel from the Peter's "Mum" in England
Another view of the mums...
Casual setting for an autumn dinner...
I hope you enjoyed all of the "mums" today...
Now for the dish on the dishes:
- Cotton placemats and tea towel are from England-thank you to my mother-in-law
- Plates and soup bowls are our everyday dishes from Linens'N Things...years ago
- Maroon salad plates are from Big Lots...wish I had purchased more (how often do we say THAT?)
- Silverplate place settings are Oneida Vanessa/Francesca from ebay
- Soup spoons are also from ebay but I don't know the pattern
- Glasses are Waterford "Marquis" from T.J. Maxx...they match my wine glasses
- Gold colored napkins from LNT years ago
- Napkin rings from ebay
- Mums sold by the school kids for their fundraiser
Thank you for stopping...hope you are enjoying early autumn...
P.S. Just found another four-piece place setting of my Damask Rose sterling!!!