1. The quest for Damask Rose sterling (gee...I feel like a BRIDE!) has resulted in some great purchases on ebay
2. My younger sister is coming for a few days before she moves to New Mexico and I want to spend LOADS of time with her, since I don't know when I will see her again >sniff<
Anyway...I have acquired more pieces and wanted to present some of them in a different context.
This is one of my standard four piece place settings...I now actually have NINE place settings!!!!...well, at least after the last few arrive in the mail.
Here is it within the context of linens and china.
Here are the only service pieces that I have at the moment...in my opinion, these are essential pieces. I love this monogrammed tea towel. AND...our last name actually starts with an "H".
I just LOVE lemon forks!!! The next items that I will be looking for are cream soup spoons and flat butter spreaders...I think they add such elegance to a table.
Paragon "Victoriana Rose" played a supporting role in this vignette. This is one of my favorite china patterns.
Now for the dish on the dishes...
- "Damask Rose" sterling...so far all from ebay and for very good prices!
- Paragon "Victoriana Rose"...I have been collecting this for several years. This china also works well with my Royal Albert "Val D'or" plates.
- The "H" monogrammed tea towel is from ebay and it was quite a bargain.
- The white china teapot is from "Tea with Grace", which is a great website with lovely offerings.
- This vignette was set on my dining room buffet which I found at a house sale MANY years ago.
Thank you for coming by and I will see you at your tables!!!