Here is the table set with four dinner places
Roses, roses everywhere...
An even better picture of the Damask Rose flatware
Donald is wondering if fish is on the menu!!
Another "cat's eye view"
Just another close-up
I HAD to make place cards to match
(yes...I am very "matchy-matchy" in an un-matchy world)
Cyril and Sidney (with the glowing eyes) are not too interested in the table
Okay...Now for the dish on the dishes!
- The sterling
was handed down from my grandmotherwas a great deal on ebay
- The white china dinner plates are Royal Albert "Val D'Or" which go with so many RA patterns
- The floral plates are RA "Celebration"...one of my favorite patterns
- The lace tablecloth I have had for years
- Pink damask napkins from ebay
- The ceramic rose napking rings are Royal Albert (actually Old Country Roses, though) as are the place card holders (both from TJ Maxx at different times)
- The etched iced beverage glasses are from ebay-another great deal
- The wine glasses were left in an old building that my sister bought and she gave them to me
- The crystal vase is from Marsall's years ago
- The silverplate butter spreaders are from ebay-yet another great deal
- I made the placecards by cropping a photo of the china pattern and using my computer
I guess that covers it...thank you so much for stopping by my "Celebration" of Damask Rose